С Рождеством 🎄
Hey y’all, Merry Christmas! Let’s take some sort of break from stuff about my family since for now, I have no recollection of how my last two children were born but today, two new memories arrived for me. I think that both of them took place during Christmas but at different years.
In the first memory, I was with my friends and all of us were wearing SS uniforms. After answering to the calls of nature in the toilet, I was washing my hands and while doing so, I was staring at my reflection. I was seriously enjoying what I was seeing to the point that my friends had to call for me. When they did, I looked on my hands and dried them before following them out of the toilet. After that break, we met up with Mel and left to go shopping. I was somewhere in my early 20s for this memory.
In the second memory, I was with Matthias and Mary Anne. This was after I took them out from shopping. For Winter, I was way stronger than my children because all I wore was my daily clothes, those that I would normally wear when it’s not Winter. For them, they wore jackets, scarves and what not. Maybe I should’ve taken them to Canada every now and then during Winter to train to be stronger or at least the very northern parts of the US. My bad. On a side note, they inherited my hair colour, which was a light shade of strawberry blonde.
In that memory, we were back at home. We left the stuff we bought somewhere on the living room and went to the part of the living room near the windows. There was a Christmas tree on the corner and on its left was a fireplace. It looked pretty cozy. Those two then sat on the sofa, which was under the window, listening to me as I was giving them instructions and that’s where the memory ended.
In the first memory, I was with my friends and all of us were wearing SS uniforms. After answering to the calls of nature in the toilet, I was washing my hands and while doing so, I was staring at my reflection. I was seriously enjoying what I was seeing to the point that my friends had to call for me. When they did, I looked on my hands and dried them before following them out of the toilet. After that break, we met up with Mel and left to go shopping. I was somewhere in my early 20s for this memory.
In the second memory, I was with Matthias and Mary Anne. This was after I took them out from shopping. For Winter, I was way stronger than my children because all I wore was my daily clothes, those that I would normally wear when it’s not Winter. For them, they wore jackets, scarves and what not. Maybe I should’ve taken them to Canada every now and then during Winter to train to be stronger or at least the very northern parts of the US. My bad. On a side note, they inherited my hair colour, which was a light shade of strawberry blonde.
In that memory, we were back at home. We left the stuff we bought somewhere on the living room and went to the part of the living room near the windows. There was a Christmas tree on the corner and on its left was a fireplace. It looked pretty cozy. Those two then sat on the sofa, which was under the window, listening to me as I was giving them instructions and that’s where the memory ended.
Comments
Post a Comment