Short 1945 memories

They are very short memories. Before that though, let me give a background of 1945 from my point of view. For a while, during the very early part of 1945, I was spying on the Soviet Union with someone who just happened to be one of my closest friends in this life. Around there, my house in Berlin also got bombed so I moved to the Führerbunker. I could afford another house but it wasn’t worth it because it would get bombed anyway. I started working for Hitler directly during the last weeks of my Nazi career. Then, just a few days before Hitler’s death, I defected to the UK but that’s another story for another day.

Some weird thing
My spying partner, Robert, and I were a part of a crowd and we were crowding around something, though I don’t remember what it was. It seemed mysterious, though. While crowding around, he gave me an advice "You can't expect something..." and I forgot the rest unfortunately.

PS. This took place in the Soviet Union.

War torn
I was in a black vehicle sitting on the front passenger seat and the van was being driven most likely by my higher up whom I considered a good friend of mine. There were tanks beside our vehicle because we were taking around the same route. This was during the aftermath of the Battle of Berlin.

Being a leftie
I was in my Fürherbunker office. I was writing something for Adolf Hitler behind a desk and I was left handed.

Screw up
I was walking with Hitler and he was leading me somewhere. I was confused and asked where we were going and he was like, “Oh your subordinate screwed up something you assigned to him. You might want to check it out.” Ok, these weren’t the exact words but he said something similar. This really pissed me off so I stormed into his office and gave him a good scolding. He looked apologetic and I was about to smack his face when I realised that Hitler was in the room so I decided to give him a chance to redo it but he’d better watch himself because the next time he screwed up, he would face the full extent of my wrath, especially if someone like Hitler is not in the room.

Carpark underground
I was standing near General Burgdorf and Adolf Hitler. This only lasted for a few seconds and it took place in the carpark of the Führerbunker.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**