Post-war memories

I have two post-war memories to share today. Next week, you can look forward to me speaking of my family.

Pizza is life
I loved pizzas. I frequented a certain restaurant in the US. It was very fancy and full of wealthy people. I was a regular in that restaurant. I visited it so many times that the staff recognised me and knew what I would order before I said so. I tend to order quattro formaggi a lot. I was having a group hangout with my friends and Mel was there.

Some interview
I was talking to a guy and he said that he was glad "The Hangman" was dead but he would've hanged him(the irony though). I was very uncomfortable because he was my former boss(who got assassinated) and it was weird talking about my past but I didn't show it because I may blow my cover of being a former Nazi. I think that the guy I was talking to was most likely Czech and his relatives may have gotten killed on his(my former boss) orders. Anyway, I think that I was probably in my 30s by the time this memory happened, or very close to it.

Ps. I just realised that today is Mel’s birthday so...с днём рождения(s dnyom rozhdeniya)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**