New memories

This memory took in Italy, when I was 24 years old. I was still half asleep, as though I just woke up a few seconds ago. My white blanket buried me. I realised that I almost always wore a particular necklace when I usually slept naked. It seemed precious. I’ll put a picture of a necklace which resembles the one in the memory.

Mel was already wide awake, still wearing her nightgown. She was asking, “Which (gun) bullets do you use?” I was really confused. Was she talking to me even before I woke up? What bullets? I probably woke up, dozed off while we were talking then suddenly woke up again. It seemed like it. Another weird thing was that my eyes were already open even before I woke up so maybe that was the case.

With that aside, something surprising was the fact that Mel was talking about guns casually. She didn’t seem like the type of person who was afraid of violence, just like me. She’s actually aware that at one point, I killed people on a daily basis but she didn’t seem to mind. She probably knew that I murdered a few people we both knew but like I said, she didn’t mind that one either...or maybe she secretly hated it. I’m not sure.

  The necklace looked something like this but the stone was mostly black with some white curves

Ps. Wow this is my 100th post 🔥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**