Jarabe Tapatío
This is a new memory and I was wearing my black SS uniform at that time. It’s unexpected but I was in some sort of orchestra with some other SS men. No, I wasn’t playing the violin. It was more like a symphonic orchestra so I was playing the marimba. It seems like I wasn’t really into those wind instruments.
In my memory, we were playing the Mexican Hat Dance. I was hitting the first notes.
Something noticeable is that I was one of the tallest people there. The average height for German men back then was somewhere around 170-180cm but I was 183cm so my height was slightly more than average.
In my memory, we were playing the Mexican Hat Dance. I was hitting the first notes.
Something noticeable is that I was one of the tallest people there. The average height for German men back then was somewhere around 170-180cm but I was 183cm so my height was slightly more than average.
Comments
Post a Comment