Talking to Hitler
Age in memory: 22
I was in some sort of banquet talking to the Führer himself. Something about this memory is that I viewed it in its original language, aka German. I guess that me learning it right now is paying off. I could catch the phrase ‘sie können’.
Now, for what I was saying, I forgot what we were talking about but we looked like we were on friendly terms. The way I spoke did catch my attention, though. Whenever I spoke to Hitler, I was more high-pitched(in a childish and not feminine way) than usual and I slurred my words a little, much like how a young child would speak. I find it amusing because I was taller than Hitler.
After my talk with him, I went to my friends and started swearing in Russian for some reason. I enjoyed my talk with Hitler so I have no idea why I would swear exactly. No, I didn’t say ‘cyka blyat, ‘idi nahui’ or ‘debil’, the very common curses. I said ‘kal’, which basically means ‘shit’.
I was in some sort of banquet talking to the Führer himself. Something about this memory is that I viewed it in its original language, aka German. I guess that me learning it right now is paying off. I could catch the phrase ‘sie können’.
Now, for what I was saying, I forgot what we were talking about but we looked like we were on friendly terms. The way I spoke did catch my attention, though. Whenever I spoke to Hitler, I was more high-pitched(in a childish and not feminine way) than usual and I slurred my words a little, much like how a young child would speak. I find it amusing because I was taller than Hitler.
After my talk with him, I went to my friends and started swearing in Russian for some reason. I enjoyed my talk with Hitler so I have no idea why I would swear exactly. No, I didn’t say ‘cyka blyat, ‘idi nahui’ or ‘debil’, the very common curses. I said ‘kal’, which basically means ‘shit’.
Comments
Post a Comment