Semechki

Yes, I give up on coming up with good titles.


I was in someone’s dining room and it wasn’t very huge, just big enough to fit around 20 people. I didn’t see what I was wearing but it seemed casual. I can recognise two people, by name, in that memory. On my left was Schellenberg and in front of him was Heydrich, aka the birthday boy at the day of posting so if you’re reading this, then happy (belated) birthday.

On the table were some whiskey and plates of finger foods. In one of those plates were semechki, or what you would call ‘sunflower seeds’. Usually, though, semechki are best eaten with vodka(well in my opinion) but I guess that the other two weren’t exactly vodka people. Coughs. Anyway, the three of us weren’t the only ones in the memory. There was a small family on my right, aka the parents and their daughter. The parents were about my age, but slightly older. I was essentially the youngest adult.

While everyone else were chatting around me, I was falling asleep. No, I wasn’t drunk. I could drink bottles of vodka without getting drunk. That’s how high my alcohol tolerance was. I was just tired and didn’t feel like talking to anyone. My head was on my right arm, which was on the table and then the memory ended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**