My death
This happened during one of my missions and I was caught by the Russians after decades of spying on them since WWII. I still had that WWII mindset so I shot myself in the head once I was captured. I would rather die than be their prisoner. I was also worried about what would happen to me if I did come back to America. Would I have gotten fired? Would I have become a disgrace to my family? I did not want to know. I just wanted to die and I’m glad that I did. As I was dying, I saw black flowers blooming around me and the next thing I knew, I started walking in something which looked a bit like the Fields of Asphodel, except for the fact that it was dark and windy. I was also in my SS uniform. I entered a room and I started getting interrogated by another spirit whose attire appeared very ‘Squidcult’-ish. He asked why I killed myself. That was when I explained. This memory gave me the Alfred Hitchcock vibes.
The attire of the person interviewing me
My afterlife looked similar to this except that it was darker, black flowers were everywhere and there were some buildings too. I went into one to get interviewed.


Comments
Post a Comment