Gotta love my children

I have two memories to share.

In the first one, I was sitting with Matthias, Mary Anne and George, three of my children. Matthias was on my left, Mary Anne was diagonal to me while George was directly in front of me. George made Mary Anne angry but instead of losing her cool, she asked George to apologise to her completely. Those two were playing with toys(big bricks, to be exact) while Matthias and I were observing them. I was impressed by Mary Anne’s maturity.

In the second one, I was with Matthias. The two of us was in a bedroom, which he shared and it was supposed to be ‘nap time’(I used to have this when I was a child myself). It was a sunny weekend afternoon. I was in a deep sleep while Matthias was lying down but not asleep. I was in my 30s but I looked about a decade younger, somehow. Anyways, Matthias was fantasising about hotdogs, something called a ‘chubby jumbo’. He loved those. He wanted the ‘nap time’ to be over because he wanted to eat. He was waiting for me to wake up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**