Hospital memories
First would be in France, 1944. I was in the segment where there’s a window and I was unconscious, most likely asleep and not a coma. I was at the recovery stage, as I didn’t seem to have the need to cover up the surgical scars anymore, just that I was hospitalised for a longer time because I was in a coma previously. What caught my attention was the surgical scars on my stomach, on at least 3 parts. I know that one of them was from when I was 18 and that particular scar was the most faint, and the other was the most recent where bullets had to be taken out and all so that particular area looked rather messy. It seems like the third one was in between so I guess I apparently had another surgery between 1937 and 1944.
On a side note, ‘Non, je ne regrette rien’ was playing.
Second is the one in between but that I was talking about previously but the space was smaller and I wasn’t anywhere close to the windows. On the contrary, I was beside a wall. Not sure why I would need surgery this time round, which I knew for the other two cases. All I know is that my wife was around me this whole time as I recovered in bed.
Comments
Post a Comment