New memories
Hey, it’s been a while since I last posted because I ran out of memories but now, I have two new ones.
The first memory would be a reunion with my high school friends. We went to a Mediterranean coast and rented a beach house there. It was summer and the waters were so blue. I was half-asleep during the reunion(I had the tendency to take afternoon naps) while my friends were having some sort of meeting. I was lying down on one of the couches by myself while everyone else were in the two other couches nearby. My wife was sitting on the armrest, both listening to two friends who were standing and talking while also watching me. That afternoon was incredibly hot and bright. I was somewhat awake that I knew the gist of the conversation but also somewhat asleep that I didn’t listen to the details. If I’m not wrong, I would probably be around 24 years old.
In the second memory, I was playing the violin near windows. I’ll put a link to what the piece sounded like. What I heard was the prelude/first part. The windows were vertically tall and the grilles were white and in squares. I could see a houseplant too. I was moving back and forth a lot while playing the piece.
The first memory would be a reunion with my high school friends. We went to a Mediterranean coast and rented a beach house there. It was summer and the waters were so blue. I was half-asleep during the reunion(I had the tendency to take afternoon naps) while my friends were having some sort of meeting. I was lying down on one of the couches by myself while everyone else were in the two other couches nearby. My wife was sitting on the armrest, both listening to two friends who were standing and talking while also watching me. That afternoon was incredibly hot and bright. I was somewhat awake that I knew the gist of the conversation but also somewhat asleep that I didn’t listen to the details. If I’m not wrong, I would probably be around 24 years old.
In the second memory, I was playing the violin near windows. I’ll put a link to what the piece sounded like. What I heard was the prelude/first part. The windows were vertically tall and the grilles were white and in squares. I could see a houseplant too. I was moving back and forth a lot while playing the piece.
Comments
Post a Comment