My playful self

This memory started when my colleagues and I were interrogating a person. As usual, I was beside the person getting interrogated, on his right. He refused to speak up and looked fearful but I giggled, telling him to just speak, and that there was no harm in it. After that, the person looked calmer, eventually speaking up. My colleagues and I were wearing our SS uniforms. We were in a dimly-room, illuminated by only one light. The walls weren’t painted and I could see no tiles either. The table looked very plain and white. 

Timeskip and I was in my Berlin mansion with my wife and our friends. I was on Mel’s left while the two friends, who were both women, were opposite us. It was evening and we were having dinner. I was still wearing my uniform in this scene. I was flirting with Mel playfully, which made her blush very hard. We were a married couple but the spark was still there. In the meantime, our two friends were focused on eating. It was salmon with carrots, potatoes, broccoli and corn on the sides with dill sauce on top. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raise a glass

Some more memories

I hate sand **updated**