Confusion
Hey, sorry about that hiatus. I was kinda busy with school, I guess. Thankfully, I’m pretty free today so I shall share a memory with you guys.
I was in some sort of banquet, wearing my SS uniform, and it was full of people. It seemed relatively crowded. It was a little dark as well. A lot of my colleagues and I guess their loved ones attended this event.
As for myself, I appeared incredibly happy and relaxed but a little disoriented at the same time because someone stole my seat. I would normally get triggered and ask the person who stole my seat to leave but I was in an unusually good mood that day that I decided to let it pass. Besides, I could always sit on someone’s lap. Not bad, right?
Mel was there and she was speaking to one of her friends so she was busy. She was wearing a silky red dress. Reinhard was also there. He was sitting down in a rather elegant way, staring into space. Actually, my seat was just a few seats from his left but hey, a wanker decided to sit on it. I just stood there contemplating if I should sit on someone’s lap and be かわいい(kawaii) but that would be quite awkward. Eventually, someone offered me a seat after I stood there for a while looking confused.
I was in some sort of banquet, wearing my SS uniform, and it was full of people. It seemed relatively crowded. It was a little dark as well. A lot of my colleagues and I guess their loved ones attended this event.
As for myself, I appeared incredibly happy and relaxed but a little disoriented at the same time because someone stole my seat. I would normally get triggered and ask the person who stole my seat to leave but I was in an unusually good mood that day that I decided to let it pass. Besides, I could always sit on someone’s lap. Not bad, right?
Mel was there and she was speaking to one of her friends so she was busy. She was wearing a silky red dress. Reinhard was also there. He was sitting down in a rather elegant way, staring into space. Actually, my seat was just a few seats from his left but hey, a wanker decided to sit on it. I just stood there contemplating if I should sit on someone’s lap and be かわいい(kawaii) but that would be quite awkward. Eventually, someone offered me a seat after I stood there for a while looking confused.
I’m sorry. I laughed. Hahah. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteHeh, that’s good to hear.
Delete