No seriously, I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere. Yes, I just quoted Anakin Skywalker. But back to the point, let me talk about my memory. I was at the beach with my colleagues. I could identify the two of them, August and Reinhard. There was another guy with us but I can’t identify him and he was somewhat far away. He happened to be distracted by the sand. He appeared like he was picking up seashells. I couldn’t walk properly on the sand which just always irritated me and trust me, it still does. I only walk on sand with incredibly covered shoes on. Back to the memory, I almost fell on Reinhard(who looked really annoyed) at one point and he told August to let me lean on him(as in August) so that I’ll stop stumbling. Ugh, my feet hurt. No, August wasn’t annoyed at all, unlike Reinhard. In fact, he was smiling throughout everything because he knew quite well just how much I hated sand but wanted me to ‘experience the joy’ when it’s torture fo...
Comments
Post a Comment